Friday, March 19, 2010

In absence of Snow, Sigur Ros

Hello the internet. Just back from a little trip to Laax in Switzerland. Ended it all with a morning of fresh tracks and blue skies and finally cruised to the bottom of the mountain with feet throbbing and heart beating. If there's a better thing than snowboarding on a blue skied powder day in the world, I've yet to find it. 
Alas, I lost my camera to Rum Punch and an open pocket, so photo's are lacking. But in the mean time I read an article about Sigur Ros front man Jon Birgison's new solo album today, and it reminded me about my favorite Take Away Show. The amazing thing about the Take Away Show concept is seeing the musicanship of the bands up close, and realising just how talented they are in composition and performance. So, as the title says, no snow, but Sigur Ros. Enjoy.


Sigur Ros - ViĆ° spilum endalaust - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment